cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of myself for making my bed every morning for awhile now, it really helps bring neatness into my room that relaxes/chills me out.

I am proud of myself for managing to cope through the Christmas Crowds today and the last few days when I've gone out! It's a huge deal for me as the last few years I avoided leaving home in the few days prior to Christmas as it would be too crowded and too loud! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm proud of my pineapple inflatable for staying pumped up besides the fact that its like2 years old and should have holes Smiley Happy

That's impressive @annabethxchase!

I'm proud of myself for going to bed and staying in bed even though I want to give up on sleeping.

I'm proud that I got tickets to see my favourite comedian Steve Hughes after literally failing to make it to his past 3 shows I had tickets for. Nothing can stop me this time!

My pineapple inflatable for holding me up again Smiley Happy and me for getting throuh a long and tough day

im very very veryyyyyyy proud of @annabethxchase for being more open last night and this arvo about what’s going on for you. you may not see it as something to be proud of but i think it’s wonderful thing to be grateful for Smiley Happy Heart

I'm proud of that bluebottle - It got me good! His mark will forever remain on me cause this shits gonna scar lol

Ouch @annabethxchase! Those blue bottles are nuts!

I'm proud of myself for being productive instead of going across the road and buying shitty junk food.

I'm proud of myself for making two phone calls today! I had to ring the Drs surgery and physio! And I did it and got my questions asked that I needed Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart