Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

kinda feeling sad, anyone got any good jokes

just hoping to smile

Highlighted

Re: kinda feeling sad, anyone got any good jokes

Hey @LTS_Colossos!

Welcome to the forums! I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling sad Smiley Sad I’m glad you’ve reached out!

I feel sad a lot too so please know you’re not alone Heart when I’m feeling sad I like to take some time to do something nice for myself like getting some chocolate, watching a movie, listening to my favourite music, having a nice bath, doing a face mask, online shopping, spending time with my dog ect. Would you consider giving any of these a go or would you like some help coming up with a list of your own that you can turn to when you’re feeling down? 

Since you’ve mentioned jokes, I’ve had a little look but please let me warn you that my sense of humour is very strange Smiley Tongue

We have a genetic predisposition for diarrhoea. 
It runs in our jeans.

What happened when the strawberry went to cross the road? 
There was a traffic jam! 

You know what they say about cliffhangers... 

knock knock,

Who’s there?
Europe

Europe who?

no I’m not! 
47577846-7995-49C5-B691-A1A821062A97.jpeg

Again I’m sorry that you’re sad, but it won’t last forever! Sometimes happiness finds you, other times you gotta find it and we’re here to help you do that Heart 

Highlighted

Hi @LTS_Colossos! Welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're feeling so sad. Heart I'm here if you want to talk about anything.

I'm not very good at telling jokes but here are some funny videos. Smiley Happy
I hope they'll cheer you up. Heart

Highlighted

hey @LTS_Colossos , I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling sad!! I always find memes cheer me up, especially ones that can be self-deprecating or related to mental illness. Just to make light of our situation sometimes (even though in others it does need to be taken seriously).

Humour is subjective so sorry if these don’t quite hit the spot! 

001F61E4-3F86-4AD0-A34F-9DDCFA1EC485.jpeg

BDCDDBBF-049C-4970-AEA6-40C7416F31C8.jpeg