cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: List your Iphone/Android Games.

@Shadow, some of those games I have downloaded and played, but they just sit there now. Do you play all of them still?

I've been playing "Horn" quite a bit lately on my iPad. It's a new one that feels a bit Zelda Twilight Princess -ish (but without the same level of depth) and with a lot of ICO thrown in (but with better graphics).

I've been considering getting The World Ends With You, too. I had it on DS but didn't play it very far because I found the battle system too fiddly. New iOS remix of it fixes some of those issues, so I think it might be worth picking up again.

Also, not sure if it still is but if you have an iPhone, Ticket to Ride Pocket might be available for free still! One of my favourite newish board games. Smiley Happy

Doris: Yep! Keeps bordom away and helps me maintain my reflexes.... Smiley Happy

This is completely off topic, but is anyone downloading the iOS 6 right now? I have been waiting for over 2hrs for its completion, it started off with a prediction of 4hrs remaining!

Omg all of you play amazing games...

My wonderful distraction games are

NinJump
Song pop
Dragonville
Theme park
Angry birds
Pet hotel
mine craft

i'm loving tower defence games again - towers n trolls, jelly defence.
Harry Potter lego is also awesome on iPad!

Toybox is good , you have to do two games at the same time!

Re: i only play Motocross 3D Platform Game

OMG Temple Run 2 came out!
I am trying to avoid downloading it though cause I know it'll just suck my time away from me...sigh

Currently addicted to Super Hexagon, insanely difficult but always need just. one. more. try.

@dtperry wrote:

Currently addicted to Super Hexagon, insanely difficult but always need just. one. more. try.

That's how I feel about Dungelot at the moment. Each play-through brings me a little bit closer to going further in the next play-through!