cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Issues / Car Finance @Brendos94

Hi Everyone please find below @Brendos94 post (there was a technical glitch on the original post where nobody could respond):

Hey All,

So I'm looking to get a new Car. Now because of my credit history it's hard to get Finnance now the week i spoke to a Finnance place and i got approved for a certain amount cause the interest rate is high this the issue.

This is Causing Issues in my Family you see my mum new about this from the word go she was fine with it. Since ive been approved my mum has decided to say it's a bad idea. I'm working full-time also cause the interest rate is high she thinks that I'm gunna get myself in Finnanca poo. Also she is comcerned cause i have my 5 week overseas trip coming up and reckons that i cant do both.

I've also had my head ripped off by my sister. I'm nearly at breaking point what should i do guys. I need your Opinions to put this to bed.

@missep @scared01 @honky @Bree-RO @FootyFan26 @ilovemusic @Esperanza67 @letitgo @Erin-RO @Ben-RO

Re: Family Issues / Car Finance @Brendos94

Hey All I've got some updates on the car situation @missep @scared01 @honky @Bree-RO @FootyFan26 @ilovemusic @Esperanza67 @letitgo @Ben-RO

Highlighted

@Brendos94 please feel free to share, I'm sure everyone would love an update

After giving it a good think over. I decided to pull the pin and focus on my America 2018 holiday which is also costing me money lots of it. Plus i need to sort out a few debts 

Hey @Brendos94, I'm so sorry for the late reply but I'm really happy to know that you've managed to sort it out on your ownSmiley Happy. By the way, it sounds awesome that you're going to America this year! I've visited there last month and enjoyed every single minute of it and so I reckon you will too Smiley Happy. Whereabouts in America are you planning to go?

@Esperanza67 I'm going everywhere from San Francisco to New york

Sounds amazing @Brendos94! I've been to San Francisco twice but not yet New York. Enjoy your trip Smiley Very Happy.

Hey @Brendos94!

I'm so glad that the glitch has been fixed and now we can respond to your post! 

I think you made a really good decision, it sounds like you have put in a lot of thought into it. 

Do you think in the end that this will make you a bit less financially stressed?

I know you work really hard Smiley Happy 

The trip sounds so amazing though! I'm jealous! 

@missep i think in the end it would of made me more stressed out. Plus i need this holiday badly