cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Im not sure anymore.. tw?

Hey @wolvesrunfree that really sucks, being left on read really truly sucks, and it can make your thoughts run wild about why they aren't responding. It took a lot of courage for you to reach out to them, you should be really proud of yourself taking that step. Have you spoken to your friend that sent the message about what happened?

It's also been a couple of months since you last posted on this thread, how have things been going? Sorry you've had to go through all this, here for you Heart

Highlighted

Hewu @Hannah-RO i did talk to my friend that sent them the message from me and she was annoyed at them and said that was unfair, and ive been going okay? XD i had a girlfriend for maybe a week or les and then she broke up with me, and ive been getting my nightmares back, they used to be all my ex friends hurting and builing me, but now its only one of them, and this one person, she was my best friend and i even had a crush on her, and in my dreams she hurts me physically and calls me names, but that goes for me to, i hurt her too, and it just hurts me alot. A good thing is i started going to a new school! Its a online distance ed and i love it,  im actacly thinking of staying in school, bc in my old school i always wanted to leave after grade 10 but now since i found a school that i finaly liked im thinking of staying,  im trying to think of somr other good things but i cant think of any xD    -  i started drawing commotions! One of my friend paid $10 for one ^^ i habnt got anyone else who wants me to draw for them tho.  I will somedayy thoo

Highlighted

Hey @wolvesrunfree I'm glad your friend agreed that it was unfair the way the other two treated you, it sounds like she is a good person to have in your corner.

So sorry about your nightmares, they can really affect your whole day hey, how long has that been going on? Have you spoken to anyone about it?

That is so awesome to hear that you're loving school! How good that you have found a school that you want to be at, that is such great news, good on you Heart

And how super cool about your drawings?! You are a paid artist! What kind of stuff do you like to draw? Maybe you could set up an online store on etsy?

Highlighted

Hey @wolvesrunfree sorry for taking so long to reply but I'm so happy you have some good news! I'm sorry to hear about the nightmares though Smiley Sad it sounds like this whole situation has put you under a lot of stress emotionally and mentally. Maybe that's why you're having the nightmares? Is there anything you can do that might help you to sleep better? I hope you can sleep restfully soon.

Your new school sounds amazing! It's so wonderful to find a learning style that suits you, and it sounds like you can really start afresh Smiley Very Happy it would be amazing if you could make it past year 10 if that suited you, I'm so glad you're even considering it because that sounds like a big step for your self-confidence. 

And I'm with @Hannah-RO that's so cool you're doing commissions, they're a fantastic way to build your art skills. What kind of art do you do? 

Anyway how are you feeling at the moment?