cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

@Jay-RO I’m really sorry

No need to be sorry @Bananatime04Smiley Happy It is always okay to be concerned about another user, and to share those concerns with us. Sometimes, users do need a break from the forums and that's okay. You have done amazing in giving support to not just litgym, but many other users as well. Your compassion and care for other people is wonderful Smiley Happy

Reachout does have an article over here on looking after yourself when caring about someone else that may help with some of these feelings. What do you think?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

I’m waiting in the queue for my other counsellor at khl because she told me to go back so I’ll have a look at it later. Thank you @Jay-RO ❤️
Highlighted

@gina-RO could you help me with something?

Is everything alright @Bananatime04?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

Hey @Bananatime04, I know I'm not Gina but here to help xx

Oh also, how'd KHL go with your other counsellor?

I don’t know... Is Gina online?

It was ok but I really miss my usual counsellor... plus I had to wait Half an hour in the first queue then over an hour in her queue so I was feeling really anxious

I think so, but she's pretty busy and she might've left and it still says she's on Smiley Happy
ah yeah, that sucks KHL is a pretty busy place Smiley Happy Glad they were nice though x