cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: February 14. The day of love?

"what are some things you would like to change about your current relationship status? and why?"

I don't want to change a thing! I have just moved into my own place on my own for the first time ever and I'm loving my own company!!!!!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

@dilz makes me smile too to think of the future aha Glad I brought a smile to your face Smiley Happy

what are some things you would like to change about your current relationship status? and why?

I think I'd like to make singleness a bit more socially acceptable. It feels like every second person is asking me if I have my eye on anyone or if there's someone special in my life. It's not everyone, but definitely a few people in my life seem to think it's impossible for me to be really happy without a boyfriend.

"what are some things you would like to change about your current relationship status? and why?"

Hmmm I think because I have more time this year it would be good to have someone I could turn to at any time. But my feeling is that you shouldn't go looking for a relationship...it'll just happen if you're open to it. 

What are some things you would like to change about your current relationship status? and why?

I'd like to get up the guts to talk to the guy I'm having a bit of a crush on at the moment (who coincidently happens to be in half of my classes Smiley Tongue) if that's what you mean

As school dances and such are approaching it would certainly be nice to be sure that I'm going with someone I like (or sure that I'm going at all). 

And being in love and the closeness you can share with someone is certainly a nice thing. 

I'm not entirely sure whether I'd like to be in a relationship, but I certainly wouldn't mind it.

i'll be happy if someone special walks straight into my life but at the moment i like things just the way they are too. i think there's lots of things i gotta work out for myself at the moment so maybe a lil time will do me some good. you gotta love yourself first ! i expect it's kinda hard to love someone who doesn't love themself.

@delicateddreamer - I totally agree! Some people think that just because you're single it means you want to have someone. Some people love being single!

on a side note, it'd be nice to go with someone who i liked to watch romantic mOOOvies like the Notebook

@lokifish - I think we all struggle with the confidence to talk to the person we like. You're definitely not alone there!