cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Live Getting Real: What does success look like to you? 23rd of March, 7:30 pm

@Hozzles  Thinking of the big picture and the positives helps me too! I also reward myself for the effort. I used to not plan anything work-related for the rest of the day after I finished my exams to give myself a break.

Re: Live Getting Real: What does success look like to you? 23rd of March, 7:30 pm

@Hozzles 

high school musical GIF

Sorry, couldn't resist Smiley Tongue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Here's our next question:

How do you reward yourself after having met a goal?

giphy

@ecla34 Smiley LOLSmiley LOL always a good time for a HSM gif!

A lot of different ways... it depends really on the goal! Anything from a short rest, to some comfort food, or using up some free time to do other things I enjoy. This is actually kind of a hard question, because I feel most of the time the satisfaction of completing something is a reward all in itself! And I'm very bad at disciplining myself, and let myself have the reward cake whenever if I'm feeling down. Smiley LOL

I reward myself by focusing on my hobbies or getting something nice for myself. After my classes were over for the day, I used to go for a walk around the nearby shopping centre and find things to spend my birthday money on! Smiley Happy
Self-care can also be pretty rewarding. @Hozzles  Like you, I also reward myself by taking a rest.

By taking a break! Vegging out for a bit or taking a nap! 

Tired Sam Puckett GIF

Also reading lots of books!

book read GIF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

@ecla34 @WheresMySquishy haha glad we're on the same page! I was hesitant to put self-care because self-care should be all the time -- but it's especially valuable after hard-work! 

Fun final question! Can you find a GIF/picture/meme of what success looks like for you?

confused wile e coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

Can you find a GIF/picture/meme of what success looks like for you?

Winnie The Pooh GIF

Can you find a GIF/picture/meme of what success looks like for you?

Two I found, but I'll keep on searching...
unnamed (1).jpg
success_graph.png