cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

oh bugger @WinfieldRed maybe something nice will come up that you cna do or something of interest?

do you attend school or uni?

thats good to hear @Nightruner23do you have a thread for your struggles, im happy to take a look when im online..

thanks @Bree-RO Heart

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01

While I do appreciate wishful thinking, I very much doubt anything will be happening anytime soon.
I finished school 4 years ago, I have done nothing since then.

Not ywt i will later im tried  i have had no sleep in the few days so im off to bed @scared01 and everyone Smiley Happy 

good night @Nightruner23 sleep well

have you considered taking up a course @WinfieldRed do you work or are you looking?

@scared01

I had previously attempted a trainee-ship as a computer technician, however It was a dead end as I couldn't afford the TAFE courses, even with concessions.

Was stuck on around $9 an hour for 8 months before I just gave up entirely, quit my job overnight and moved back into my parents house.

Currently, I am not working or looking for work.

have you heard of a hecs debt? you can do courses but you dont have to pay for them until you earn a certian amount of money or perhaps looking for some work so you can save for the things you want and do a few things you might like to do through the day? @WinfieldRed

Hello hello @scared01 how goes this fine evening

hey @LeoTheLion im jsut chilling this evening. had a rough afternoon but going ok considering

how are you?

hey @mrmusic how are you this evening? how was your weekend? anything planned for tomorrow?

@scared01
I am aware of HECS now, but unfortunately at the time of my trainee-ship I was not made aware of my options.

Additionally, the local TAFE does not offer relevant courses and I don't have transportation.