cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hanging out.. Fun activities and things to do over a weekend?

Wow that sounds incredible! taking the time to explore and look around you is an incredible experience. @happycat45

@WheresMySquishy I took some time out to journal today as well, as my thoughts were very overwhelming. It really helped me calm my racing thoughts and explore reasons against the negative thoughts.
@dog_lover94 reading is great! Such a great way to take some time out

@Usernameusername @Ayame @babey_egirl @Kelvingreg @Chloetweed99 @Mia03 @drinkbottle @Charlie251520 Do you have any ideas?

Ps. Welcome newest members xx Lovely to meet you all

Depending on where u are, you can play basket ball and take a loaf of bread to park feed ducks shoot hoops, you can download a new playlist,make some sandwiches and get muesli bars some ham n cheese make some sandwiches get cheap waters and look ( you after the homeless ( feel so amazing after this). Netflix series im watching the big bang from the beginning, write down your feelings or a time capsule for u to open in ten years including letter to urself.. if you need more let me know x

Wow Thank you so much @Chloetweed99  they're fantastic ideas!
I really like the idea of going to the park with some bread and feeding the ducks, being outside is great for mental health. I know I always feel better after getting some fresh air.

Welcome to the ReachOut Forum @Chloetweed99 - Brilliant first post!

I really love playing sport or exercising over the weekend. Whether it's going for a walk, playing soccer or going to the gym, my weekends are time to recharge and focus on some self care. I am hoping to do a hiking holiday next year, so the next few months will be training- I live right on the bush so a ton of tracks to explore on the weekends!

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

@Jess1-RO that would be so much fun!
I've done a few hiking trips with my mum and I absolutely loved it. Getting out in nature is such a great way to recharge and self-care.
That is very handy that you live right near the bush

That sounds like fun @Jess1-RO! I wish I had tracks near my place for walking!