cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Journal, Diary and Planner Lovers!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx oh but then you will know what I wrote.. it’s extremely not good and I would never post it. I’ll delete my photo of my paragraph then I’ll ask the community managers and mods NOT to work out what it says after I delete it.

@Sophia-RO if I show what each letters symbol is and I delete my previous photo of the paragraph I made, can you promise to not work out what it says because apparently you guys can still see the original post before it was edited? And you have to tell everyone else they can’t work it out.. please?
Highlighted

It’s okay @Bananatime04, you don’t have to!
I was just asking, because I know that sometimes it can be fun to code things!

I can make my own alphabet! I think it will be fun... Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Okay @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  but I’ll still show mine Smiley Happy I just want to say that even if someone does happen to have the photo in the email notifications and look what it says, it’s not true I was just ranting and had a bad night but I’m not going to kill myself. The rest was true though.. but I promise I’m safe Smiley Happy 

4071A1AD-8D10-4F9A-99AD-6CC357B27314.jpeg

Highlighted

Okay @Bananatime04... As long as you are okay. Heart

I have to go now, but thank you for showing me your alphabet! I’ll see if I’m any good at writing in yours, otherwise I’ll just see if I can write my own! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Thanks for letting us know that you are safe @Bananatime04. I hope that you found it helpful to write your thoughts down in your journal. Do you have any enjoyable activities planned for today? Heart
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO yea it was helpful.. now I can let everything out and no one will have a clue what I’m writing.

Today I am having a lazy day. How about you?
Highlighted

I am glad that you found it helpful @Bananatime04. You can always share what is on your mind with us too as we are here for you if you need to talk Heart I am having a relaxing day too as it is quite chilly here ! Sometimes chilled and relaxing days are just what we need !

Highlighted

I really like that idea @Bananatime04! Smiley Happy In the past, I've gone with diaries that have a lock on them to prevent my parents reading them. There have been a few times where I've found that my family members have gone through my things while I was away, so I used to hide my diaries.
Some other codes you can use are Pig Latin, braille and binary if you're not concerned with someone looking up a converter.

Highlighted

Does anyone else use their journal to write down mental health tips or is it just me?
I have helpful acronyms, dot-point strategies, mental health journaling prompts, and things like that.

Highlighted

Yes, I write down my self-care plan, procrastination tips, little motivation quotes, and possible solutions for my issues. There's lots of mental health bullet journaling groups on facebook where people only write about mental health stuff as well!