cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone gone through an ectopic pregnancy and had surgery to get their tube removed?

5 weeks again I had an ectopic pregnancy and had to have surgery to have my tube removed because they found a heart beat.
I've now taken a pregnancy test and it was positive and I'm not sure if it's cause my hcg level are still high or if I'm actually pregnant. I have sore breasts and I pee all the time and wake up in the middle of the night nauseous. (I don't vomit though)

Re: Anyone gone through an ectopic pregnancy and had surgery to get their tube removed?

Hey @ShadowOfMistake - just moved this post to the right area. You can get free advice over the phone from health direct on 1800 022 222. You'll speak directly with a registered nurse that will be able to advise on your question.

You could also call the Family Planning TalkLine where youc an ask you question by email or over the phone.

All teh best

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

Re: Anyone gone through an ectopic pregnancy and had surgery to get their tube removed?

hey @ShadowOfMistake 

Im sorry to hear you are going through a rough time, please do take Sophie-RO's advice. I hope things can get sorted quick and that you feel better as soon as possible. We are all here for you!

Let us know how you go,

Chelsb

hey @ShadowOfMistake 

Have you contacted any of the services provided below? 

How you feeling today ?