cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't know watch to do anymore need advice

So I'm trying to get back into school and hairdressing but I can't motivate myself todo anything and everytime I'm there I have no confidence and self doubt all the time and I'm double thinking everything I do and say. I did have a very bad last year and a half cause i was in a job that I got bullied and put down a lot and it seem like everything I did wasn't good enough and my passion for hair crushed, dystoyed and to top it off I had my grandma pass away and I had to plan the funeral as I am my mother part time career and because of that I had to take days off work and in that time I got fired. I then started going down hill life was shit and I had 5 family members die in 1 year and now I'm lost and over everything

Re: I don't know watch to do anymore need advice

Wow @Macca98 sounds like you've had a really tough time lately. Thank you for sharing some of your experiences with us.

What do you think is most important for you at the moment? It sounds like school and hair dressing rank pretty high. If you were to pick one of those to focus on, how would you go about getting back into it?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Re: I don't know watch to do anymore need advice

Hey there @Macca98, just wanted to check in on you and see how you were doing?

Have you had some time to think on some of the questions @letitgo suggested? They seem like they could really help you figure out how to get back into doing the things you love.

Let us know if you want to chat!