cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm scared

@gina-RO, when I write or draw, I go into my own world where anything can happen. It does help if I have something on my mind or heart that I want out so I interpret it into my drawing and stories. I do keep a diary where I can write down everything and let it all out, it helps when I can't escape into my own world. 

I am safe and I would never hurt myself in any way. I just want to disappear in a way where I can come back whenever. I could never see me killing myself as it would be too hard on the people around me. I get down but all I want to do is escape. 

@Cookiestarr - Thanks for that, really glad to hear that you're safe.
I can understand that with everything you're going through, you want to escape or disappear for a while though - sounds like what you want is a break? 
Your writing seems like a good escape for you - what an amazing skill and passion to have. What kind of stories do you write? 

@gina-RO, I would love a break but I need to be doing something or I just waste it. My stories can be like 100 words to over 7,000 words. It can be anything really but mostly sad but inspiring stories. I think my favorite story I've written was one called Her name was Emily. It's about two girls who become best friends but one of them as hypoglycemia. I like doing stories about things that aren't really in every other story. This is my only story that every time I read it, it makes me cry. I've shown it to others before and they really like it. I like talking about heavy issues either ones that I have experience in like bullying to ones that I research. This also opens my eyes to problems that other people have to go through that I would never think about. 

@Cookiestarr that's awesome that you like to write stories Smiley Happy Sounds like it's something you're passionate about, would you agree?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee, Yea I would say I'm passionate about writing. I love Shakespear and Jane Austen. My family is a big reading family. We love Harry Potter, I love manga, just writing, in general, is really nice. Right now I'm reading Letter from Van Gogh which is telling the story of Van Gogh but through his letters, he writes to his brother. The way he writes about what he sees and the art he paints/ looks at is so inspiring. Though my writing is not up there with Jane Austen, I think it's a good start. 

That is awesome @Cookiestarr Smiley Happy
Letter from van Gogh sounds very interesting! His paintings are so detailed, so I might look the book up at some point Smiley Happy

Every writer starts somewhere Smiley Happy
Would you like to become a writer in the future?

@Bee, I think the pressure of writing stories would be too much to handle so I'll keep it as a hobby for now but who knows what the future might be.  

That's very insightful @Cookiestarr Smiley Happy
Having writing as a hobby sounds like an awesome idea, that's what I do with photography - keep the stress and pressure off and just be free Smiley Happy <3