cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Grief, Depression, Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide

@Janine-RO when is @Taylor-RO working next?
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 , I'm so happy to hear that you were able to stay safe last night despite those thoughts, was there anything in particular that helped you? It shows a heap of strength being able to stay safe on those rough nights.

That sounds like a long time to spend in the car! I hope the dogs handle it ok! I'm not sure when @Taylor-RO is on next I'm sorry, is there anything I can help with? 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO uh well talking to Tiny_leaf helped a lot but I also paid to rent 2 gymnastics movies and they were really good, especially since I was missing the gym a little extra last night Smiley Happy

Macy is asleep haha she’s so cute and Eddie is just panting a lot Smiley Tongue we give them breaks every 30 minutes for a drink, treats and if they need to go to the toilet.

Yea I was talking to her last night (only a couple posts) and I really wanna have some advice on what I should do.. with moving. I’m so scared to go back but I feel like it would be better but I won’t have Macy and Eddie and my support services are completely gone and I’ve already gotten attached to the rural support worker Smiley Sad I miss gymnastics and my best friend though. I feel so stuck and feel so bad for coming over to nsw. Yea there a lot of good things and bad things with staying and going. Have you seen my post to Taylor?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04  I was just reading back catching up on that, I can understand why you'd be feeling so torn. Do you think you could have a chat to your mum about how you're feeling about the move, or would that not go down so well? Also, just to let you know that I had to make a small edit in one of your posts from early this morning, because it could have been distressing for other users. 

Highlighted

@Janine-RO what? Smiley Sad I’m so sorry Smiley Sad can you email me what was edited?

I can’t talk to my mum, last time I tried she ended up screaming at me
Highlighted

I ate chocolate mousse guys 😐 ....progress? 🥴
Highlighted

That’s progress @Bananatime04! Heart
Highlighted

Eating chocolate mousse is awesome progress @Bananatime04 ! Yay you! We've sent you an email a little while ago too Smiley Happy It sucks that you can't talk to your mum about moving, do you think you could call your dad and have a chat with him about it? It's a lot to have to deal with on your own... 

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 That sounds like very tasty progress, well done!!

Highlighted

Thank you so much @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Janine-RO @Tiny_leaf Heart I didn’t really feel good about it but seeing the replies has made me feel a bit better. So thank you

Janine, I will reply to the email now and I will think about calling my dad or step mum Smiley Happy thanks