cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Grief, Depression, Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide

@Jess1-RO yay you’re online! Would you be able to please close my old thread with a link to this one again? (If you’re not busy)
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I miss you Smiley Sad
Highlighted

I am sorry that you did not have a good experience at the doctors @Bananatime04. From what you have described your experienced sounds really unhelpful and off topic. I hope you were at least able to get some support around what you went there for. I am sorry to hear that you are having a transfusion, that sounds really scary. Have you been able to find something enjoyable to do or are you a bit busy still?
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO I am not okay
I know it’s all I’ve been talking about but I just can’t get over it.. I need Macy back I can’t do it I’m so lost without her Smiley Sad

I have nothing to do.. I’ve tried to watch a movie but I can’t and every time I listen to music it feels like every song is about Macy Smiley Sad I’ve already been for my walk and I need to talk to my support worker but I have to wait till tomorrow and it’s so long and I don’t know how
Highlighted

I’m here still @Bananatime04. I just haven’t been logging in. If you want to chat, feel free to tag me and I’ll log in and chat. Heart

Do you want to talk to me about anything?
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx it’s okay I just miss talking to you Smiley Sad I feel like we used to talk for ages almost every day and now I hardly ever get to talk to you.. are you going okay?
Highlighted

I am sorry to hear that there has been a lot on your mind lately @Bananatime04. I know that change can be hard to deal with, and sometimes time is a really good healer. I hope that time helps to make things better for you. It's a shame that you have not found anything yet that has helped to distract you. Is there anything else that you have in mind that you could do to help distract yourself? Could you maybe do something creative to help express your emotions, such as drawing or painting (either in real life or on your phone/computer)?

It is nice to hear that you will be able to discuss things with your support worker tomorrow. I know it might feel like a long time now, but if you can find some activities to do until then it will be time to talk to them before you know it Heart
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I get what you mean. We did talk a lot, but now we are a bit quiet.

I honestly could be better, for the reason of something happening last night, and I no longer have control over it. I'm safe, and its 'for my safety'. At least thats what my leaders are saying.

I stated to them that my drawings are the way I hurt myself, and then they've gone and said that they have to report it. What i later told them, was that I was very distressed, and misworded what I said. But they still won't listen.

So I guess I'm a bit sad and feeling a bit ashamed of myself right now. But I'm here to talk about more things that don't trigger you, if you want! Smiley Happy Heart
Highlighted

Awh @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Sad when these people unnecessarily report these things that we don’t want reported, it really really sucks. I get it, it’s happened to me far too many times and I’m here if you want to chat about it Heart hopefully they understand and are able to help you now that they are aware.. are your parents being contacted or have they already been contacted?

Don’t be ashamed, you deserve to get the support that you need :heart;
Do you want to be able to talk about these things with someone?
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO I decided to cook my family dinner so that was a good distraction.. I cooked carbonara But I don’t want to eat it Smiley Sad I will get fat

I might draw later

Thank you