cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TW: Therapists, wards, sdb, drugs, life, losing my mind again.

I've gotten to the point where I've become so self-destructive that I honestly don't care what happens anymore.

I open my eyes whenever I wake up (sleeping pattern is ruined) and I wish I died. I don't usually say stuff like this, especially to people idk but I need something, anything to help me.

Re: TW: Therapists, wards, sdb, drugs, life, losing my mind again.

Hey @States-lil-burden

I want to welcome you to ReachOut, it can be a really difficult thing to ask for help, especially for the first time on our forums. 

It sounds like you're dealing with a lot of very heavy emotional stuff right now. I just wanted to double check if you are safe?

I also thought I might link you to our guidelines here, as well as a thread on how to talk about distressing content on RO here Smiley Happy while we're a very open community, we do have some rules to ensure that everyone is as safe as possible Heart

Hey again @States-lil-burden , just checking in to see how you are today. 

It is such a brave thing to do to reach out for help - especially if you are feeling hopeless. 

The fact that you reached out shows your resilience, and your ability to keep going. 

From your post title, it sounds like you're tried a lot of supports already. Have there been any supports that have helped more than others? 

I'm also wondering who's around you to help you at the moment? 

If you ever feel unsafe, please  contact one of these supports immediately. 

Heart

Hi @States-lil-burden 

Welcome to RO , I can see that you've been through a lot Smiley Sad
I just wanted to pop on here and check on you as well.
Here for you Heart