Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Tired of my doctors and my health

@Tiny_leaf that sounds like a good plan Smiley Happy

I hope the doctor listens to you x

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Thanks @Bee and @WheresMySquishy Smiley Happy

He was a little vague on the tests, so I might have to find them out on my own..

I think I'm going to end up playing  "chronic illness guess who" with him either way....

I'll definitely let him know that while I was waiting for him to do something I injured my other leg by overusing it...

I'm too nervous about the appointment. 

The length of time I stare at someone's eyeballs shouldn't affect the type of treatment I get, my medical history should.

And I just want to say all of that to his face, flat out tell him that his pissing around caused me significant pain, that he's not qualified to treat anything more complex or chronic than in ingrown toe nail, and that his views towards disability and chronic illness are not only damaging but a direct result of the mindless dehumanization that so many people have been subjected to.

But I won't.

I'll just sit pretty and be quiet and nod along as though everything he says has been properly thought through because that's what always happens.

Whenever I try to speak up I just get pushed back down. Whenever I ask a question that doesn't make them look good the question is ignored completely. 

Even if I had a functioning plan I wouldn't be able to use it anyway.

Come on @Tiny_leaf!
At least try to say something. You won't get better if you don't try to do something. Have you tried going to the reception? The people there may ba able to talk to that so called doctor about it... but I'm not sure.

I don't think that reception would help...

I'm trying to get a heap of phrases I can use to make a script, hopefully I'll actually be able to use them...

That sounds good.
I have to get ready for school now, but I promise I'll be back on after school.
Talk to you later. Good luck!

Thanks @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, and I hope school goes well!

Well, School was completely f'ed up!
Oh well. How are you now @Tiny_leaf?
Did you get any phrases?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx what happened?

And yep, I've got a big list now! I'm a little sleepy, and in the last few days have accidentally made the transition to being completely nocturnal.. 

My fluffy-cat is sitting next to/ on me and purring, she's so comforting when she wants to be. 

Oh... It's nothing...
i'm just about to create that thread... It'll explain everything. I'll tag you.

Being nocturnal isn't like me... At least your cat is nice and comforting!
Is it ok if you post a picture? I'm desperate to see her!