Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Spring_Rose

This is really heartbreaking to read. Thank you for being open and honest with us - please know you can always rely on us here when you need a friend to listen.

First thing I want to say is that at no point does anyone have the right to emotionally hurt you, to the point where your self worth is dictated by their hurtful words. Bullying is extremely hard and leaves some painful scars that can be very hard to work through. Please know that the way people have chosen to treat you is in no way your fault - it's a reflection of their own internal struggles and pain. 

You are not deserving of bad treatment, you did not cause people to make you feel horrible, and I know that you're a beautiful person inside and out - and the right people will see you for just that.

I understand that you're feeling really lost right now, but sharing your struggles is an amazing first step on regaining your confidence, finding yourself again, and healing from your past. You are completely deserving of the ability to look in the mirror and see your inner and outer beauty, and feel proud of yourself for the person you are. If the people on here can see that, then I'm certain you will be able to see it too.

Again, thank you for taking the courage to speak out on here. A lot of us are on a journey of self acceptance, love and recovery from heartache, so please remember that you are never alone on this journey.

- Bella ❤️

Who rated this post