Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Adam-RO
Super frequent scribe

Big fan of this too @November13 ,

I had a thing and I thought I'd answer the prompts:

What are you leaving behind? It took me some time to think it through, I felt I left more behind going into 2021 than I will going into 2022. I would say I am leaving behind some not so great lifestyle choices (mostly limiting my junk food intake ... fingers crossed). 

What are you hoping to achieve? Really wanting to just feel more fulfilled in what I do. I think it'll be a LOOOOOOT easier with easing of restrictions. I'm sure for a lot of people 2019-2020 felt like a real blur of time.

What books/movies/music are you looking forward to reading/watching/listening to? Hahahahhaha, I definitely have books to read... but never end up reading them so not sure really! Movies would definitely be exciting. Not any in particular but I'm gonna really enjoy going to the cinemas again! Can't wait to see what's coming up. Did anyone have good movies they know that are coming out next year?

What self care/new activity are you hoping to try? Rollerblading! My partner (I found out sneakily) is buying me rollerblades for Christmas so I can join her. I used to rollerblade when I was super duper young, so it'll be so fun to try it out again!

Who rated this post