Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey@The_Elliot

I've been feeling major imposter syndrome as well. That palpable feeling of emptiness sounds benign but is a harsh mistresss. I can imagine how terrifying and overwhelming is must be. It's ingrained in us by society that we MUST have a purpose to strive towards and it has to be something BIG. 
The reality is, that's not the case at all. Making life meaningful for ourselves is an extremely personal, individual journey. Like a snowflake, completely unique. If I could wish away the pain for you I would do it in a heartbeat but because I can't I hope you can take comfort in my support instead. If you find yourself stuck in your head maybe it's a good time to reach out to someone else. You're not in this alone 💜 what is you looked at life like an experiment and let curiosity take the reins. By that I mean maybe exploring different avenues. What interests or excites you? You may not be able to answer that question right now but taking steps like learning a new skill or picking up a new hobby may help. 

let me know if there's anything I can do and in the mean time remember to engage in self-care. 

Wishing you the best 💜

Who rated this post