Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Jennifer-RO
Super frequent scribe

Hi @Masquerade_HS

Welcome back! We are happy to hear from you and here for you to vent and talk through the issue 🙂

It sounds like this has been a problem for some time that has just been escalating. I think having some self-awareness about it is a good first step. What have you done to address some of your driving issues before?

Living in a place where public transport is not easily accessible or reliable for your needs would be really tricky. I understand the sentiment of wanting a Dr Strange or wizard or magic wand to change our circumstances.

Whilst there is no perfect solution, have you been able to review your driving skills with an instructor or through a defensive driving course? They are not just for learner drivers, but for anyone who wants to improve their skills. Sometimes we get used to things with time, but other times it’s helpful to have someone experienced at teaching give us pointers and really go through and teach us the necessary skills to make experiences ‘click’.

It really is worth keeping in mind that it can really put yourself and others at risk by driving dangerously, even if it's not intentional. What are things you are doing in the meantime to reduce some of your risks driving?

Thanks for posting and I hope that others have other suggestions for you!

Who rated this post