Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Masquerade_HS

When I read your title I thought this me me to a T. I got my learners when I was 17 and in the five years it took to expire I had 3 lessons bc I had an extreme phobia and every time I got behind the wheel  could only imagine accidents in my head. I recently renewed my learners but taking this step to even book a driving lesson is scaring me. It's great you are being so reflective about what the consequences are of your driving and I really do wish we had a magic wand. You're on your P's which means you do have the skills but like@Jennifer-RO suggested it might be a good idea to pursue honing in those skills through lessons. Having someone you know is an expert sitting next to you in the car may ease your worries and you can actually commit more focus driving on your rnd, giving you a confidence boost. Do you think that's a feasible option? In the meantime do you have strategies for right now how to preserve the safety of yourself and others while driving? I hope you find something that works for you and wishing you the best. There may be no magic wand but you have community of support behind you! 

Who rated this post