Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi@Its-Just-Me

Firstly, thank you for giving us the privilege to be with you in the vulnerable time. Also for taking the step to seek support I know how hard that must be. I see you battling unrequited love and although I don't have any experience with relationships, I can only imagine how awful that must feel but kudos to you for respecting her boundaries of just wanting to be friends even though it must be really difficult to accept. Please be kind to

yourself, you don't have to hate yourself for feeling the way you do. Emotions have a mind of their own and sometimes we can't help the way we feel, we are human after all. I am so excited for the fact that you said you're starting to feel okay with yourself and who you are! That's incredible in a recovery journey. Also, I love you're perspective that's even though it didn't work out with this girl there is still someone out there for you and you're absolutely right! I think it's just taking some time for you to digest that reality just like with any other emotion, for example grief. There is no way to cheat it you unfortunately  have to ride the bumpy waves until you reach the calmer waters. But from what I'm reading you're doing the best you can and that's all you need to do. I hope you find that special someone and in the meantime you can focus on looking after yourself and building the foundation to the best version of you. What is your self-care like. Have you been managing to

look after yourself? If not that something to think about as well. 
Wishing you all the best and feel free to

check in any time you need 💜

Who rated this post