cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Thanks for clearing that up @Blueberry_Jellyfish Talking to all 3 at once is certainly a lot, so I'm glad you didn't have to go through that. I can understand seeing so many though, sometimes it can take a little while to find the right health professional, especially when you don't feel like they're really helping. 

I'm sorry to hear that one of your psychologists made you feel so embarrassed after opening up to her. That sounds like such a horrible way to make someone feel after they have been brave enough to share such details with them. Were you able to find a Psychologist that helped you to feel supported at all? 

You mentioned that you feel like you have let people down, but I just want to add that its normal for us to grow and change, so you shouldn't feel guilty for not being the same person you used to be. What matters most is how you feel about yourself. Is there maybe something nice you could do for yourself to help you feel a little better tonight? 

I just want to remind you that you're important, just how you are and you deserve the support you give to others 💜 

Who rated this post