cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Courtney-RO
Star contributor

Hey @-pringles- thank you for the positive update! It's always lovely hearing from you 😊

That is so wonderful to hear about your new volunteer role! It sounds like you have been doing a lot to contribute to such a great cause and we can hear just how much you're enjoying it. What do you think has been your most favourite part so far?

I'm sorry to hear that both you and your mum came down with Rhinovirus, especially on Christmas day. High temperatures are hard enough to manage but to have silent seizures too, that sounds really scary. How did you manage with everything going on? And how are you both feeling now? 

It's always hard spending big holidays like Christmas without your parents, but I'm really glad to hear that it was a great day otherwise. Big holidays like that are always better with family so I understand what you mean but it sounds like you made the most out of a really difficult situation. I also want to say well done on taking such a huge step toward rekindling your relationship with your aunt! That would have taken a lot of courage to do so you should be so proud of yourself! I also think its great that your aunt agreed too, what a wonderful christmas gift.

With so many positives going on, is there something nice you can do for yourself tonight to celebrate? 💜

Who rated this post