Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @E-Cat92

I'm so sorry to hear how much you've been struggling. It sounds like you've been ruminating on your life which can quickly spiral into a lot of negative thoughts but I just want to say that your emotions and feeling, are all valid. You could be going to the best school, living in the best house having friends and family supporting you and still be unhappy and it's okay to admit that. That doesn't make anything wrong with you but just means that you might need some extra support and we all need that from time to time. I want to reiterate what Iona said about seeing a health professional even just for a physical health checkup because they can often precipitate other mental health conditions. 

I don't think there's anything that can magically make everything better right now, but there are some things that may help bring a level of comfort at this time. Self-care is very important so prioritise looking after yourself. If there's a particular show you like to watch or music that helps settle you, then that could be good to be aware of. Using an antistress app or practising meditation could help. RO has a great page filled with apps you can try. You can find it here

I hope by reaching out to us here you are able to start your recovery journey because you deserve to live and thrive. Here's to you getting a chance to live your best life!

Who rated this post