cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

utgard
Super frequent scribe

As for the healthy friendships in my life, I'd say there were other aspects to the friendship, so although it was still annoying when the friend didn't get into my interests, I didn't mind getting into theirs, because that meant we got to bond more. I just feel like the easiest way is to bond is through interests, because especially if they have autism/ADHD, it's gonna make them really happy to talk about (I remember last year I was the only person who listened to one of my friends about their interests, and I got into their interests, and we got really close because of that)

I have one online friend that likes TUA that I occasionally talk to, and I think I'm making a friend through fanfiction too (I read their fic, commented how much I loved in, got inspired to write something similar, and now they're reading mine and they love mine). Also I have one irl friend now whose previous special interest was TUA, though I've only been able to talk to him about it once or twice so far

So I guess I'll be okay with those guys, but it is quite hard to find people who like TUA compared to Marvel and stuff. But yeah, I do have someone to be excited about TUA with, and I have people who like other things I like like psychology and stuff, but in other friendships, most of what I do is listen to their infodumps to build the friendship. Annd I don't know, right now that doesn't seem so bad, I like listening to people be excited about things, and I want to get into things they like because I like them, and that's the best way I know how to bond. But then of course if I think about them not getting into my things and it makes me sad

Who rated this post