Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Blake_RO
Star contributor

Hey @-pringles- 

It's so good to see your name pop up, it has been a while since I've seen you on the forums! 💜

How have you been? 

I've just had a read through your post. It sounds like this has been a pretty confusing situation for you to be going through and I can hear that you have a lot of mixed feelings and emotions about it. I know you mentioned that you joined tinder to make new friends and he was aware about this, but now you are looking for a relationship and I was wondering if you were able to share this with him?

Sometimes when other people aren’t ready for a relationship or wanting to be in one, it can be due to a number of reasons – and it isn’t a reflection on you or doesn’t mean that you aren’t good enough. It just means that they aren’t ready which that is okay. In saying that, I understand that this can be upsetting and something that can feel personal. I can hear how much this has been impacting you and has been making you feel sick. I’m sorry to hear that. Is there anything that makes you feel better or anything you can do to take your mind of it?

It’s important that you are being kind to yourself and looking after yourself. These things can be tough to experience and I’m really glad that you’ve been able to share this with us and will be speaking to your counsellors about this. I wanted to share this article with you about positive self-talk as I thought it might be helpful. It’s important that you know that you are good enough and to be kind to yourself. 

Take care and I hope to hear back from you again soon 😊

Who rated this post