Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

gay_disabled_human
Super frequent scribe

positive queer interactions

hope this gives you a bit of a spark and you enjoy :}

number 1:
this is about my gay relative who does drag.
my aunt told me that if i wanted to she would get his mobile number and i could call him and talk about stuff that straight people wouldnt get lol.

i was like “i wanted to tell him soon anyways so maybe”

my aunt went “yeah its just a shame he’s so busy all the time”

number 2:
me: theres something stuck in my straw

aunt: ill just stick it in the dishwasher

me: oop! there it just came out..... like me

aunt: not officially yet though

me: most people know now, there was a rumour going around about it ages ago

aunt: and why didnt i know about this?

me: i just never told you
Number 3( I  think have posted about this before):
my aunt did something really nice for me recently that I thought should be acknowledged, I was talking to her about a gay meme I had seen earlier that day and then she told me she tried to buy me a rainbow pride plush but they were all sold outtt( happy tears). like I know she was supportive.. but I didn't realise just HOW supportive she was... shes a mfing legend.

BONUS!! A positive queer experience of a friend:
“do you want me to call you they?”

the words that gave my friend huge gender euphoria

months ago i made my friend a pronoun pin and they wore it today at our musical, their jacket blew open a bit and a teacher( that is CHRISTIAN!!!) saw it and asked “would you like me to call you they?" because i don’t know unless you tell me”. i was standing over not far away and heard it go down, then my friend came over and we both walked off in shock because that’s NEVER happened before.

now i kind of want to tell this teacher i go by she/they but she knows my family so they might found out( parents r transphobic and my aunt is a bit confused on they/them pronouns but is slowly getting better)

Who rated this post