Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Frog444722
Super frequent scribe

This is so frustrating

So rn I'm questioning if I'm like lesbian or bi. And I'm leaning towards lesbian. And like most of the time that feels right. But then sometimes I just feel like that can't be real, and I can't be gay. And idk how to describe it exactly, but I just feel like what if I'm not. And I tell myself all the reasons I have to be straight, and think what if I just wanna look like her, and that's why I find her attractive. Like I genuinely wonder like what if I'm not even attracted to women at all. And I've never had a crush on a girl before apart from celebrity crushes. And I basically convince myself I'm straight and it can sometimes be for like a week. And like even now I think that sometimes, and I feel like I need something to prove to myself that I'm gay bc otherwise I'm just gonna keep going thru this cycle. And I just feel like it's never gonna get any less confusing. Is this like normal? Could this be like internalised homophobia or like compulsive heterosexuality, I'm not rlly familiar with these terms. 

Who rated this post