cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Marimo-RO
Super frequent scribe

Hi @Parker_rxecxr , thank you for your post. It takes a lot of strength to talk about your personal experiences. I am sorry to hear that you've been going through a lot with bullying and ghosting without having access to support from your psychologist. That must be quite stressful to handle. On top of that it must have been even more difficult given that you were unable to receive the support that you needed at home as well. It can be especially distressing as well to be yelled at for opening up and then feeling like you need to suppress your feelings.

From your post I can see that you care about and value friendships and that is completely natural!  Friendships are an important part of life! The number of friends a person feels comfortable with also varies between individuals so just because your sister doesn't care about having friends that doesn't mean your feelings are any less valid. I am also very glad to hear that you're very proactive on booking in sessions with your psychologist!

It seems that right now you're feeling lost on how to handle all these issues, if you feel like you need a one-on-one chat with someone, Kids Helpline are available and ReachOut also has a PeerChat service.

We will also send an email to check up on you so keep an eye out! We're here for you!

Who rated this post