Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

SmilingSeahorse
Builder

Hi @Lemon_Dolphin 

Firstly, I am so glad to hear that you have had two good days in a row, that is such positive progress! In saying that, I am sorry to hear that it has been disrupted and you are going through quite an emotionally challenging situation at the moment. 

From what I can understand there has been a bit of confusion and miscommunication happening between you and him, which is causing you to fluctuate between feelings of sadness and complete numbness. The lack of clarity in his text has left you questioning whether he was referring to you or someone else entirely. Although you mentioned that normally you wouldn't talk about that type of thing, I believe open and honest communication is the best way to solve a problem. Would you feel comfortable bringing it up with him and explaining how it has made you feel? That way he will be aware of his actions and rather than trying to create possible explanations in your head you will be able to get a proper answer to what his message was about and clarity of the situation as a whole 💛

Who rated this post