Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Dye_Ella
Casual scribe

Update on dream situation

This was not a dream but sort of links in. 🤍

I’m using this to sort of vent but today has been hectic. 
so, I hosted this party at my house right with my friend group of three girls like 7 boys. So it was good and lots of fun. Everyone went swimming, played spotlight( hide and seek in the dark with a torch) and had bonfire with pizza. So, after that night one of my besties ‘eve’ asked if I liked this dude Tom. ( I do not like Tom) he is nice but not for me. 
So, I told her that I didn’t, but in a nice way and then he asked. This is where I panicked and asked my mum. She told me to say 

Oh wow you’ve just made I’d love to get to know you more let’s get to know each other about more first…

something like that but a-bit different. So I did and then I told my mum that Tom had actually dated my other bestie ‘mushroom’ and I swear I told her before but anyway. So I could have said I don’t date friends ex’s which I didn’t want to anyway. If that’s not clear. 
This is important because I told my mum that if I were to date someone I would probably date Owen. Which she then says that I should have said something like…

sorry I actually have my eye on someone else 

in which I would be saying I like Owen while also not seeming mean for rejecting him.

Truely Tom is a nice guy but not the right person for me personally.

so my question is what do I do? Do I admit that I like Owen? Do I like Owen? And should I tell my friends or tell Owen this? 

Who rated this post