Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

cteeniee
Builder

Hi @eden_m01

I hope you're doing alright since this post ♥️ 

You've taken major steps to try and I think that is amazing, well done! You should be so proud that you were able to go through with the process despite it being a stressful experience for you. I really hope you recieve a response soon and that you recieve good news out of it! 

In the case that you don't get this job, rejection is redirection. There is no doubt more opportunities for you to try for, if not this one. You had the courage and motivation to best already and perhaps you were practicing for something bigger and better!

In case you're looking for more ways to redirect your thoughts and improve your sleep, I strongly suggest guided meditation. I understand it may be difficult to get into that immediately so you can do another activity or practice any hobbies you enjoy first. Adult colouring books as mentioned, or drawing are really theruptic personally and may be a relaxing alternative for you too.

I would love to hear how you're going with everything and whether or not your sleep as improved for you. Our sleep is so important and I geniunely hope you've found personal ways to sleep better!

Who rated this post