cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

cteeniee
Builder

Hi @greyskies , first of all welcome to this platform. You should be so proud of yourself for being here and trying (to) ReachOut ♥️

It truly is not easy what you've been enduring in the recent month. I can definitely see your efforts in reflecting on your previous relationship, and trying your best on your part by making things not awkward for the both of you. I do hope that letting your thoughts out on here has lifted some weight off your shoulders. However, I encourage you to try to someone from your friend group about it whenever you're ready or if you haven't until now. While it is great that they have conveyed an understanding of the situation, it might be even better if they further support you through this struggle as well. Sometimes, having talks with close friends can be incredibly comforting 🤗

The situation you're in is tough, but you are tougher. It really shows that you're doing the best you can so here is a reminder to be kind to yourself in the process too! Healing is not linear and it takes time so take things at your own pace as this is your healing journey. It's also okay if your hobbies have changed since the breakup - this gives you room to explore more things that has always interested you, do you have anything in mind? Engaging in new things can definitely be a positive mood booster if you want to give it a try. It might give you the opportunity to meet new friends and aid in your own personal growth within this healing journey. There is no pressure in doing so now, but you definitely deserve to treat yourself with a sense of joy and self-fulfilment sometime soon!

As you're apart of our community now, definitely browse about our other threads if you have not already. There are various discussions and topics you can engage with that you may gain comfort in. I hope to hear some of your thoughts again and also hope that this discussion will support you in any way possible. Take care for now🌷

Who rated this post