cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Astra-RO
Super frequent scribe

Hey @Crystal_Vibes , it's really lovely to hear back from you.

It sounds like things have still been really tough managing your health and stress levels. It makes sense that you would be feeling irritated by the noise, especially with everything that's been going on. As I'm sure you know, it's also really normal for us to become irritable if our bodies are not getting enough energy from food and water. So I don't think this makes you ungrateful at all, it sounds more like your body and brain are sending off alarm bells.

Having medical trauma on top of everything would make it so much harder to go through this cycle of needing to go to hospital and access support. You have shown so much resilience and strength in managing these ongoing health concerns and I'm really proud of you for writing this and reaching out again. I can appreciate how frustrating and upsetting it can be not to feel like yourself. I'm wondering if there's anything you can do that could help you feel more like yourself? It could be something like watching a show or listening to music you enjoy. 

I do want to let you know that we'll be sending you an email soon to check in so please keep an eye out for that

Who rated this post