Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Cornichon
Builder

Hi there @No_eye_dear ,

I hope you're doing well today! 😊 

Break-ups are really tough, especially when you've been lied to by a partner which you trusted. I can also see that you feel frustrated that you've lost your friend during this time as well. It must be difficult processing the loss of two relationships, and all the negative feelings that it brings. It's okay for you to take your time moving on, and remember that your feelings are valid.

I'm glad to see you engage in self-care by working on your hobbies and spending time in nature with the birds, it's great to work on your personal wellbeing during this time. Having a support system can also help, do you have other online friends or people you feel comfortable talking to? It can be beneficial to have different perspectives and advice on your experiences. However, it's great that you've reached out to a new classmate, and it's the first step towards overcoming your social anxiousness!

From what you've described, it sounds like you were a caring partner and friend. The actions of your ex-friend and ex-partner say more about them than about you. It's okay to feel angry at yourself, but holding onto self-blame can be very emotionally taxing.

Remember that break-ups can be painful, but it is an opportunity for personal growth and improvement!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need support, or just someone to talk to. You are not alone 💗 Take care!

Who rated this post