cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Matcha_Toad
Builder

App Recommendations: How We Feel (emotional wellbeing journal)

Hello wonderful folk of ReachOut!

I hope your Saturday has been really good and I hope that you have dedicated time to relax!

Just Relax Happy Sunday GIF by AnimatedText

I just wanted to share this app that I found a while ago; maybe some of you have already been using it (if so, please tell me what you think of it; has it helped?).

This free app is called 'How We Feel' by the How We Feel Project, Inc. It's essentially an emotional well-being journal designed to help us understand our complex emotions and find helpful strategies to help navigate our emotions. It can be hard to find the right words to describe our feelings, especially if you experience Alexithymia (difficulty experiencing, identifying and/or expressing emotions), want to understand your emotions or just want to improve your overall well-being. This app also helps you track sleep, health and exercise trends, and it can help you identify patterns. You can also share your feelings with trusted friends/family members/partners via the app. There is a library of emotional regulation tools on the app and step-by-step video strategies to assist you with addressing negative thought patterns through cognitive strategies, using movement strategies to release and express emotions, mindfulness strategies to reduce the impact of negative emotions you experience, and even help you build trust and intimacy to nurture your emotional wellbeing and build on social strategies. 

The app is available on both Android and IOS; I have attached links to them below 😁

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.howwefeel.moodmeter&hl=en_AU 

App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/how-we-feel/id1562706384 

I would love to hear what you all think of this app or if you have any other wellbeing app recommendations! 

Take care,

- Matcha_Toad🐸🍵💚

Who rated this post