Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

KaizerBiker
Builder

Hey @Bearded_Dragon

Thanks for being honest on the struggles that you are having at the moment and giving us some insight on your self-care journey 

It definitely tough getting yourself into the mindset of self care. Personally I would also have plenty bad thoughts and self doubts and that I don't deserve to rest and have to keep going to "catch up"

But in the end, I realised that letting yourself rest and self-care, not being over-critical of yourself is very important and knowing that self-care is also a building block to an effective work-life balance.

So I guess what I'm getting at it that it's important to just let yourself relax when things have started to overwhelm you and let that be the time you do rest, so that you build up the energy to pursue the next step of your journey 

Is there anything you realty enjoy and like to do? ( like a hobby or sort or an activity you would like to do), doesn't have to be a very big thing but I felt like finding this interest would be a good step toward building a better self-care routine 

In any case, hopefully this was of help and do feel free to reach out anything ☺️

Who rated this post