Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

AngelPoison
Casual scribe

TW Hi, I'm new here

Remember you are beautiful and amazing, you deserve the world and all the happiness and safety in it. 

Trigger Warnings:

Mentions of SH, ED/BN, ST, DPDR, ADHD

I love my mum and dad but it's really hard to be honest with them and they fight a lot, my dad has had this sickness for many years now which makes him extra controlling and hypervigilant (fibromyalgia). My sisters cut off communication with my dad (I have 2 half sisters and 1 actual sister. I haven't seen one of them for 15 years, one of them I haven't seen for almost 8 years, and one of them I see occasionally), school doesn't feel right for me, I don't have a social life, I feel like I don't have any best friends even though I know I do, and I don't see the point in trying when it feels like everyone I love will disappear like I'm in a dream. Nothing feels real and I'm lonely. There's no meaning to my life. I think I have Derealisation Disorder and ADHD but it has not been clarified by a doctor. I also self-harm and experience disordered eating when I feel really bad about life or myself in general, and experience suicidal thoughts.

Don't worry I am safe and live in a safe environment with supportive people around me, I do not have specific plans of suicide. I have not self-harmed for 15 days now. I am keeping myself safe and using healthy ways to cope by using an app (HarmLess) that has meditation and a tracker on it, and when I feel like self-harming or having suicidal thoughts I listen to music and write poetry. 

Who rated this post