Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Orchid_Mallard
Builder

Hey there @Sxmply_Leaf

Yeah, this is a tough situation as connecting with others is one of the main ways humans use to improve mental health and to stay sane. 

If you aren't as able to find similar interest people in real life, have you considered to find some online?

Also while I understand that by finding another person with the same interest is amazing and that both of you will be communicating more, but hold on the romantic thoughts before making any type of conclusion. Because if one of your current or future friends with the same interest who don't reciprocate the feelings, it's going to make the friendship feel awkward.

While no one can physically stop you in developing the feeling, what I can suggest is to think, remind, and reflect. Think of what within your friend that you romantically like about them and not like about them. Remind yourself that you can still be friends with them, regardless of his sexuality. And to reflect on your friendship with your friend. 

While I'm not sure if this can specifically help you, if you do need someone to talk to, we are here to help.

Who rated this post