Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

KaizerBiker
Builder

Hello @rivai 

Sounds like you are having quite a situation at the moment, especially since it looks like there is a lack of online presence in your current friend group.

In regards to your conundrum, that sounds quite rough, personally my own friend groups irl also don’t have a strong online presence, albeit that does not bother me too much.

I do however had a lot of online friends in the past and we largely collected or hurdle together through common interests ( and for me that was language learning), and for them we were able to talk more about our day to day and bond more as well got closer ( and as a means of practicing or discuss our common target languages), much of this , also happened in Discord. 

Personally, I feel like it would be worth a your time  trying to go into servers that you have a similar interests with you , while you may not have much interests, it would be worthwhile to go into the one’s that you do have any interests in ( or interested in picking up in a way and see how it goes from there. The amount of niche groups on that platform is quite abundant so hopefully you could find something that suits you.

In any case, I hope this was helpful and do reach out again if you need any more  advice ☺️

Who rated this post