Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

rivai
Frequent scribe

can't do this anymore. need to move out asap

hi

the biggest problem about this is that im 15 and i understand that i can hardly do anything right now that goes for moving out. things are just so hard; parents are extremely homo/transphobic, strict on the dumbest stuff ever and it's just a pain to even be myself.

i feel bad saying this, because my parents are not inherently bad people. they're loving and caring, but look i got asian parents and we all know the asian narrative of strictness and the murder of any kind of personality their child may have.

i want to get out as soon as i turn 18, but they don't allow me to have a dorm in the uni ill go for.

they also want me to stay with them until i get married... but im asexual and i don't want kids of my own. it's already hard for me to make friends, what's more with a spouse???

but that's all i want. to live elsewhere, hopefully as soon as i turn 20. im trying to get jobs now so i can save up and leave.

ps. my parents keep my debit card and forbid me from using it any time besides when i actually want to buy something. i feel like i should mention that

Who rated this post