Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Crownn
Builder

Hey @Sxmply_Leaf cheers for the post 😃

For my favourite mangas, it would probably have to be blue period or the girl from the other side. I know that season 1 for the anime of blue period has been out, but reading the manga for the first time was definitely something special. It's for sure a motivating series about pursuing your dreams and interests (in this case, art), even if it means going out of your comfort zone. For the girl from the other side, it's a nice fantasy read with beautiful art.

For my favourite animes, it would def be a tie between sonny boy and skip and loafer. For sonny boy, a friend had shown it to me and I got captivated by the direction of the show. It may be a confusing watch at first but I promise that it's truly worth it. It's hard to describe the show honestly given how abstract it is and much of it is up to open interpretation. To describe it though, it's a coming of age story that focuses on alot of philosophical themes (should def check out some analysis videos for these post watch). For skip and loafer, it's simply a wholesome and fun show that I really really enjoyed. 

Who rated this post