Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

ilovechai
Builder

Hi @SwiftnessGem

Suddenly feeling attracted to people we least expect is so normal, and exciting! But the uncertainty of it all can be confusing, especially since it seems like this is the first time you’ve found a man attractive. Our sexualities and experiences of attraction are dynamic and can always change. It sounds like you’re learning more about yourself and there are quite a lot of thoughts coming to mind because of it! Experiencing these new feelings is simply part of life ❤️

I’ve been in the situation where I was uncertain if I was actually attracted to someone or not. It can feel so confusing, and I can see that you’ve thought of some explanations for this lust you’re feeling, I did the same thing! I agree with both @appletree and @Scarlet_Locust that getting some thoughts out of your head and into the world (e.g., on your notes app, journal, talking with a friend) could help to clear your head a little bit. I also found that in my personal experience, my feelings for the person in question changed over time (the more I talked to them, the more my feelings grew). Just know that you don’t need any reason to validate your attraction to someone, we can’t help how we feel!

With all the uncertainty, I understand how hard it might feel to decide what to do exactly. I think a good first step is clarifying your feelings about him a bit more, which it seems like you’ve started doing already! Then, it’s up to you what you want to do with it!

Reach out again if you ever want to let any more thoughts/feelings out about it, or talk about this more (or talk about Harry!!!)

Who rated this post