Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

LittlePisces
Builder

Hi @Orchid_Octopus 

Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing your story. First and foremost I am so glad and thankful to hear that you are in good health and feel so physically. I also want you to know that your experience is definitely classified as trauma as you experienced a threat to your life. I hear that while you know that you are well, you are experiencing paranoia, repeatedly experiencing a nightmare closely related to this incident, and you are also reliving the moment in your head as you were conscious and mentally aware of what was happening to you. I am curious as to what that experience must have been like for you, to have full consciousness and yet not have control of your body, and to hear your parents distraught? Things have been incredibly difficult for you since this confronting situation.

I hear and see you, this experience sounds very scary, please be gentle and patient with yourself as you begin healing mentally. I am also hearing that while people are showing concern for your health, they seem to not believe your true experience and seemingly exaggerate the effects of your stroke. I am wondering if the way people are responding to this instance is making you further question your health? Let me know if this is incorrect. 

Your feelings are valid and the community is here to support you through this time as you navigate such an overwhelming experience. I am wondering how you have been managing these difficult feelings recently? Looking forward to hearing from you 🤗💜

Who rated this post