cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Astra-RO
Super frequent scribe

Hey @Matcha_Toad , thanks for sharing what's been happening— it all sounds so stressful. I'm really sorry to hear your previous clinician keeps putting through these false Medicare claims in your name like this, that's not okay. It can be so upsetting when a person from a trusted profession acts in this way.

You have shown so much strength in reaching out to the clinic and the Department of Health and Aged Care already. Having to be your own advocate and protector against something like this, that is not your fault at all, sounds really exhausting and distressing. You have every right to be angry and upset and I'm sorry it keeps happening.

It could definitely be helpful to reach out to this clinician's new practice, but only if you are feeling safe and comfortable to do so. It could help provide some understanding into what is going on. Otherwise, you could try contacting the Department of Health and Aged Care (maybe even giving them a ring (1800 314 808)? You can also report a practitioner through AHPRA

Do you have anyone supporting you through this difficult time? I'm also wondering how you're looking after yourself through this?

Who rated this post