Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Jazz_RO
Casual scribe

Hi Bearded_Dragon,

Thank you for posting and opening up about what’s been happening lately, it takes a lot of strength and courage to do so, and the community is here to support you 😊

I can see how overwhelming and intense school and study have become, especially as you only have a few weeks left. It sounds like these final assignments and your musical are having a great impact on your stress and anxiety, you’re not alone in this and your feelings are all valid.

When life and school get stressful, I’m wondering what self-care looks like for you, especially when you feel more overwhelmed?

I’m sorry to hear about your puppy, I can’t imagine how painful and heavy the past two days have been. Losing a beloved pet is incredibly difficult and it’s completely understandable if you’re feeling heartbroken and alone.

I’m also sorry to hear that your relationship with your parents has gone down the drain. Especially during such a challenging and intense time, I can imagine how this conflict and lack of understanding are also contributing to the feelings of loneliness.

Experiencing grief and stress is tough to go through alone, I’m interested if you have a friend or mental health professional that you trust and can reach out to, just for some extra support?

I want to thank you again for sharing your experiences with the community, and you might be interested in this article about grief as well as this page about navigating stress during exams/assessments. It sounds like you’re going through a tough time at the moment and you might also want to check out this article about coping strategies when days get tough.

The team has also sent you an email to check in with you, so please keep an eye out for it 😊

Who rated this post