Star contributor

Re: anyone for a chat

it hasnt been advertised yet but its usually on about half way through the year so we might be getting close to it @j95

Builder

Awesome!! I really like the other house shoes like Selling Houses Australia, that's a pretty good one too @scared01
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

do you like esacpe to the country or mini houses ? @j95

Builder

Dont mind them to be honest, wouldn't admit that to my mates though hAhah @scared01
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

Haha what other stuff do you like? Sports... what sports. .. do you play any?
Do you like music? Can u play an instrument?
Builder

I like surfing, swimming, footy, skateboarding and I taught myself to ride a bike recently so I like to go out for rides sometimes
Yeah I like music, I can play guitar and play drums, I can play a little piano but yeah not much, I play drums in a band. I used to do my own shows a few years back like i'd go play guitar at cafes and stuff, or busk.
What about you? @scared01 horseriding seems pretty fun I'd like to do that!
Rookie

Hey, I'd be up for a chat Robot Happy I go by the name of Tiger

Star contributor

i can play the keyboard abit though im very out of practice and i just ride horses @j95

how are you going tonight @j95

what about you @tigersoo

how are you tonight?

do you play any intsruments?

do you play any sports?

Builder

@scared01 sorry for not replying the last couple of days have been difficult but i will get through this
how was your day today?
Star contributor

hi @j95

i havent been good and had to call my counsellor today and keep lifeline on speed dial. but i dont want to talk about that, this is a lighter thread Smiley Happy

how was your day?

have any plans for tomorrow?

Top High Fived Authors